I began this project once again with a clear idea of what I wanted to do in my head. Once again, I overstepped and pulled back a bit once I realised I just can not hold a camera still to save my life.
My first try at footage was horribly shaky, with me only relying on my arms to stabilise the camera.
This obviously didn't work with tracking, and I had to go back and rethink what I was going to do to.
I stumbled across a technique of using the camera neck strap as a stabiliser, by applying tension to the camera and the neck strap as a stabilising cable.
My first try at footage was horribly shaky, with me only relying on my arms to stabilise the camera.
This obviously didn't work with tracking, and I had to go back and rethink what I was going to do to.
I stumbled across a technique of using the camera neck strap as a stabiliser, by applying tension to the camera and the neck strap as a stabilising cable.
Comments
Post a Comment